Your package contents should include: Faux Wood Perfect Arch Top and (3) Mounting Screws
1. Place arch in center of window opening to insure proper fit.
2. Locate three pre-drilled holes in outer frame of arch.
3. Make sure the arch is level in the window.
4. Using a pencil, mark the hole positions inside the frame of the window.
5. Drill pilot holes at the marks inside the window opening.
6. Use the screws provided to fasten the arch to the inside of the window opening.
7. Do not over tighten the screws as this will damage or bind the arch from operating properly.
8. If the arch is not centered in the opening, you may tighten or loosen the screws to adjust positioning.
Approx location of screw holes.
Care and Cleaning
1. Vacuum with a brush attachment or feather duster occasionally and your arch will provide years of beauty.
2. Clean with mild soap if it becomes soiled.