Standard Size Clutch Roller Shades Installation Instructions
First picture below shows an exploded view of all the parts for our standard clutch driven roller shades.
NOTE: Your roller shade material will attach to the aluminum tube shown above.
1. For an outside mount installation hold the assembled shade with brackets up to the wall, make sure it's level and mark where the top hole is for each bracket. Remove brackets from tube and screw brackets to wall. Inside mount you'll need to turn brackets towards top of window opening.
2. Replace the free spin side end cap on the tube by matching the notch on end cap (bracket) to groove on aluminum tube.
3. Place the free spin side bracket insert into the end cap as shown.
4. Place the control side end control on control side by matching the notch with groove on tube.
5. Insert the slotted hole of the control end cap into the slot tip of the control end bracket as shown.
6. With release tab facing down, slide the free spin bracket insert into the two grooves of the left end bracket. Push up until you hear it snap into place. Shade installation is now complete.
7. View of all shade hardware installed without roller fabric.
8. To remove your shade from window use a small straight slot screwdriver and wedge between the free spin bracket insert tab and end bracket while pulling down on roller.